Thursday, February 25, 2010

Method 12

I really enjoyed this web training. I realize I only scratched the surface in the learning and the doing, but it has made me more confident. As an older library worker, I sometimes feel overwhelmed at all the new technology. But with this introduction into the "lions den", I know it only takes a little curiosity and a lot of trial and error to understand and use these web applications. And really, everyone, no matter what age, has to deal with the newness of something. No one is born knowing how to post a blog or use YouTube or to tag!

I think my favorite discovery was podcasts. I listened to Coach K in an interview. Before this web training, I did not know that one could search these things out and I thought I had to just luck upon such a thing!

I appreciate the extension of the time to complete. At first I was accepting the fact I would not be able to finish in the time allotted. But with the extra few months, the work load slowed some and allowed me to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment